STSW: Student Travel Safety Workshop
During this four hour interactive workshop we'll discuss a variety of topics concerning traveling to areas with higher security risks. The topics covered include:
- Risk analysis: what is it and how to write one?
- Personal risk profile: what risks do you bring to the equation?
- Briefing & local security knowledge: how to get your information?
- Crime, health, transport and stay
- Dealing with aggression
- Indicating personal boundaries
You can register for the workshop by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The workshops are organized on:
- Wednesday August the 16th, 1-5pm
- Wednesday September the 13rd, 1-5pm
- Monday October the 9th, 1-5pm
- Wednesday November the 22nd, 1-5pm
- Wednesday December the 13th, 1-5pm